28 September 2011

Happenings...

Some of the treats for the Harry Potter bash...I actually folded those bad boys ;)
Chocolate Frog and Bertie Bott's printables from Britta Blvd. by brittadotcom

Pete will be having a Harry Potter party on Saturday night to celebrate turning 9.  I can't believe he's 9.  I also can't believe some of the awesome, CHEAP printables I've found on Etsy for the celebration.  Not that those 2 unbelievable things are quite equal, but Etsy still has a spell on me. 

We are approaching a crazy busy month in the House of Grebe.  I am booked solid with photo sessions, the boys are in heavy football mode, Rosie has started the fall session of dancing class, and Miss Bets is almost potty trained!  I hope we survive it all!

I'm thinking about boring all of you with some photos of our Labor Day Weekend Chicago trip.  We shall see, but for now, look for a fun 'share' post coming tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!