30 September 2011

dumb.



I'm a big dummy!  I have run out of days this week to accomplish all I've wanted to, and to top it off, I've forgotton that my kids were off of school today. 

That being sad, I'm tired.  I am also having a birthday party here tomorrow night that is top billing which makes me even more tired just thinking about it.

But, I do love a good party once it is in full swing.

Makes me happy. 

And, I will have a pitcher of beergaritas for the adults. 

That makes me happy, too. 

THAT being said...my spectcular show and tell post will be postponed until Monday. 

You won't want to miss it. 

If you have hair, anyways. 

Although, if you don't have hair, but like to dress up your head, you'll still want to tune in.  I'm serious. 

{Sorry for the big, fat, dumb, delay, Trish!} 

1 comment:

  1. again... no worries ;) sometimes life happens and i've been there a million times before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!