04 November 2011

Insta-Friday

I love these shoes.  They stink, they aren't even gray anymore, our puppy has gnawed the insole, but I don't care.  I even have two other pairs.


But, when you love something, you love it.  I am starting to fall in love with my gilded herringbone pair, but I feel like I'm cheating on the gray pair.  Woe is me.


I'm sure you've heard that my hometown team, the St.Louis Cardinals, won the World Series.  Right? Well, we did.  It was a fun night, complete with a victory dance with some amazing people.


On Tuesday, I got a call from the school nurse to come pick up Betsy.  She wasn't acting herself.  About 10 minutes after we got home she basically collapsed and crashed.  Right where she was.  Turns out she wasn't sick.  At least not for reals.  She had TMH virus.  Too much Halloween.  She was golden when she woke up.


I had the pleasure of catching an Avetts' show with some special girls.  I've learned that if you're friendly, you get VIP treatment {.  We happen to meet the promoter {no lie}.  We didn't know he was the promoter, but we had a nice convo with him, and he asked if we wanted to be closer to the boys.  Uh, YES!  He told us who he was, led us through the 'velvet rope', and voila!  It was as if they were performing just for us.  Friendliness goes a long way.  I picked up a couple of t-shirts for my little boys, too.  They thought they'd died and gone to heaven.  Once they're back in the Lou we will be taking the boys to the show.  They won't know what hit them. 


Our family pictures are next weekend.  We have the outfits nailed down, AND the awesomest prop ever.  A red convertible Olds.  Holla!  We're going to a very urban setting downtown, so I'm super excited.  Brenda will work her magic for my family as always.

So, that's what's newsworthy from my instagram.  Have a super weekend!  I know I will be dancing the night away tomorrow at our 'adult party'.  Hahahahahaha!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!