30 June 2011

Exciting stuff...




I try not to pimp my LITTLE photog business too much on the blog.  Word of mouth is a place I like to be.  But, I had to share something pretty great with all of you.  I'm doing a couple of blocks of mini-sessions at a secret {super amazing, incredibly beautiful}location in South County on July 24th and July 31st.  The minis will begin at 4pm and the last session will be at 7:30pm.  I already have several slots booked, so if you want pricing info or you want to book a session, email me!  This is a great way to get fabulous, natural light photos at an affordable price.

Also, if you or someone you know is having a newbie...I just got my hands on some great new props in my newborn/infant arsenal.  Take a look at a few {and that pram is the REAL deal}:






The owl hat {pictured with the 'baby' nest}, the elf hat, and the strawberry hat are all made by Tara at My Crochet Obsession {and on Facebook}.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!