30 March 2011

Hump day ear candy.

I am terrible blogger.

I am comfortable in that knowledge.

Let's resurrect 'hump day ear candy' to take some of the pressure off.

Shall we?

Not that there is pressure on me to blog, but I do like doing it.

And, in keeping good with my readers, I will share with you a new-to-me musical discovery.

Ellie Goulding.

She is a young British  tiger that has somewhat recently hit the scene.

She has style, moxie, and runs 6 miles almost every day.

She even invites fans to run with her in all the different cities on her tour.

And her voice is haunting.

She writes and performs her own music, and does amazing covers, too.

Here's my top Ellie picks:

This is a cover of Temper Trap's 'Sweet Dispostition'.  Wowza, wowwy, wow!


'Wish I Stayed'.


A cover of one of my favorite Cold Play songs, 'Don't Panic'.


#4  HERE  'The Writer'

#5 HERE 'Starry Eyed' {acoustic}

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for this! I love her voice. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitly NOT a terrible blogger!!! I'm new at this...and a tad slack...but I love to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!