17 June 2010

I'm...

baaaaa-aaaaaack!


And, let's just say that I'm refueled, fired-up, and ready for summer 
and whatever it throws my way!
We had a great time on our yearly getaway at YMCA Trout Lodge.
While on the beach, I've been thinking up some good posts in my lil' ole head,
and will definately be posting photos from our trip.
I, also, read a fantastic book while the kids splashed away & dug in the sand.
If you have a summer reading list,
I highly recommend adding 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett to it.

Alrighty,
I've got to get back to Photoshop.
It's a love/hate relationship.
Nighty-night!


1 comment:

  1. The Help was one of my favorite book picks from the last year. I do love reading and this was one that I just couldn't put down!

    Beautiful newborn pictures too! They've inspired me for when our newest little one makes his/her appearance this fall. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!