12 February 2010

link love.

My camera is out of batteries.
Boo-hoo!
I am off to get some today for Valentine festivities.
Phew!
But, for now...
How about some of my current favs on the internest complete with links?
Enjoy!

My favorite children's room designer of the momemt: Nicole of Little Liberty Interior Design

 My dream weekend getaway with the man (located in the Smoky Mountains): Blackberry Farm

my two favorite wedding gowns from Kleinfeld
left & middle: Claire Pettibone

 I have lots of old windows and want to do this going down the basement stairs:

Loving the top 100 list of names from Jolly Ole England via Nameberry

Even if you do not know someone with special needs,
it doesn't get much more inspirational than this:

Great, fun, easy craft from Style Me Pretty
PDF instructions here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!