23 November 2009

Time for a break.



I am going to be taking a break from blogging for the next week.  Between seeing family from out of town that we hardly ever get to see (yea!), baking pies and treats for Thanksgiving, and Black Friday shopping, I really need to keep my mind and heart elsewhere.  Afterall, this is one of those special times of year that is really about stopping, slowing down, being in the moment with family & friends, and taking in all of the blessings that have been graciously bestowed onto all of us, and rejoicing in gratefulness.  And, if you don't think those blessings are there, you're not looking hard enough.  I, sincerely, hope you and yours have a beautiful and full Thanksgiving holiday.  Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. Good for you - I myself can't wait for a 4 day holiday. Beth, I first off want to CONGRATULATE you on making it to the finals for Rosie's absolutely awesome room. I swear you can turn anything into something beautiful- you are so very talented. Also, I have to THANK YOU so much for the "out of this world" clothing items you sent for Maddox and Isla - love them. You went above and beyond on these- you owe me nothing else. We really need to get together sometime with all of the kiddos. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!