16 June 2009

Love in the rain.

image by orangeacid

I first saw you on a hot summer day in the park. So, I went over to to you, and asked you if you wanted to play. And, so, we became best friends, and now, we're all grown up. So, we went on a date to your favorite restaurant. And, I asked if you wanted to have lunch here tomorrow, and you said, "Yes, be here at 12:00.". So, I waited for you, but then you came and said that there's someone else. And, so, you walked away.

Then, on a rainy day, I in my sweater with my hands in my pockets, and my hood on my head, walking down the sidewalk...and you were standing there with your boyfriend. Then, I ran into you. Then, I waved. Then, I walked on, but you ran and said that you loved me. And, so, we lived happily ever after.

Happily ever after.

-composed by Jake W. Grebe II, age 8 June 10th, 2009

Wowza...imagination!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, your son is a better writer than I am! That was so beautiful!
    Love, Andria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!