18 March 2009

Mooooooo.

My new obsession comes in a round container. It is ooey-gooey, and yummy, and only 3 grams of fat and 35 calories per serving. Paired with fat-free saltines it is like a masterpiece made especially for your taste buds. When I see that cow looking at me with that perfect, coy grin, it's as if, his big bovine eyes are piercing right into the core of my being. That silly cow draws me in like a moth to a flame. It is a yearning that is more than a yearning, it seems to have become a need. Something that if left undone will surely mean the end to my existence as I know it. I rue the day that they stop making this pasteurized goodness. I pray that day never comes. Until then, I am trying with all of my might to limit my intake to one container a week. But, that darn, Laughing Cow seems to get me every time.

Merci, France!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Little Bit Funky... I've been reading through your blog now for about an hour! What caught my eye was your sweet little Betsy:) I too have a daughter that is 4 going on 5 and has CP. Hers is Spastic diplegia, which affects more of the lower half of her body and some involvement with her trunk and hands/arms.

    You are so witty and I am definitely going to be coming back. I love finding blogs/moms that have similar issues as I do! My daughters name is Alaina.

    I read your post about the "R" word. Which I also loathe! You had me crying/laughing. Just when I think life is so difficult raising a child with special needs, I think duh you selfish lady how do you think she feels! You've inspired me:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!