13 February 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow.




Some of you asked to see my new do, so here ya go!
It's...okay. It's certainly easy.
The downside: all my gray hair popped out, BIG TIME!
Geez, 31 and grays...a lot!
Thanks, Dad. The genes you have passed onto me are very much appreciated.
The common sense, intelligence, and smashing good looks I can handle.
The white hair already sproutin' out, not so much!
Now, if I get those big bushy eyebrows...

ps The flower in my hair I made, but if you would like one that looks much nicer and is made with way more attention to detail, go here. Better yet, if you click on the pink button on the left, you can view many etsy items whose proceeds go directly to 'Cora's Playground'. To learn more about 'Cora's Playground' click here, here, here, here, and here (to name a few).

Go hug your kids or dogs or both!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing. You look awesome with short hair. Grey hair = smarts. They are battle scars on our head. :) I have many and am not coloring them yet. Mainly because I don't have the energy of doing it over and over.
    Again, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!