22 July 2011

Where we live.

These are the rooms we LIVE in.  Really live in.  The kitchen and family room.  The hub of the home.  
I know I've shared a bit of each, but now, they are just about complete save some baseboards and trim pieces in the kitchen.

These rooms make me happy every morning when I go in to make my first cup of coffee {of many}.

I hope you enjoy them, too.  As we all now, I love a good peek inside someone's home.  ;)









Let us not forget {EVER forget} what it started as...



 Have a super {if not hot} weekend!

6 comments:

  1. These rooms are gorgeous! I love the contrast of the white cabinets and backsplash with the colored dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an AMAZING job!

    I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you be wiling to share where you got the accent chairs? I HEART them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the slipper chairs are from homegoods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all the colors...I'm BEGINNING to dream of white walls for the first time ever. After living in this rental with teal and pink flowered wallpaper and wood paneling, a nice fresh white wall is something that I would find so refreshing right about now. I cannot wait until we have our own place and can do whatever we want with it. But I can live vicariously for now. Browsing real estate sites now, In fact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I just love everything!!!Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!