01 April 2010

Teasers.

First off, let me say that my super secret project is NOT for the faint of heart.
I knew it would be tedious, but yowza! 
Although, I should tell you that, so far, I am loving the results.
It also keeps me from wasting time away after the kids are in bed,
as I normally play Mahjong on the computer,
or watch trash, like, 'TMZ' or 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'.
I know... LOSER.
Hopefully, I will be able to share the breakdown with you all soon.

Secondly, is it just me, or does spring make your creative juices flow?
My brain is, seriously, working at, like, 92% power versus the mythical 10%.
{I totally make up all of my numbers, by the way.}
To begin with, the house is getting a $50 make-over.
Spring cleaning and some pops of the unexpected here and there.

 


If I didn't have about 4,793 other projects on my mind,
{baking, sewing, painting, thrifting, Easter celebrations}
I'd have a seat in one of those inticing chairs
(expect the bottom one is a kids' chair).
Oh, and the copious amounts of :
cooking, cleaning, laundry, homework, sports, yadda, yadda, yadda.
All that, AND I want to be outside with the kids as much as possible.
These days are beautiful.
Sunshine on our faces.
Grass between our toes.
It's that warm.
God has been smiling down on the Lou.
Thanks, Big Guy.

Finally,
Jillian over at Catch My Party asked to feature
 Rosie's party as a 'Party of the Day'.
{It's in the 'Party of the Day' slideshow on the homepage.}
A big thanks to her!
And, Ro's party was posted over at Birthday Girl, too!
Thanks Becca!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the circles!
    I have Spring Fever too...a million projects at once and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!