19 April 2010

Pillows & Formspring.



My sewing machine may burn up, I've been using it so much lately. 

I've been making some new toss pillows out of the pillows I already had, because of the yellow I've added to the scheme around here.

Bonus: I taught myself how to make an envelope backing on them, so, I can wash them.  That is tres important around here. 

I think they turned out great. 

Next up, is putting the finishing touches on Betsy's Father/Daughter Dance ensemble.  Three to five-year-olds and their daddies dancing the night away!!!!  Is that not the cutest thing you could possibly imagine?!?!?

Also, recently, I've joined Formspring.  I'm not sure how long I'll stay {I guess it depends how you all respond to it}, but I think it's an interesting concept.  If you would like to ask me a question, all you need to do is submit it in the box near the bottom of my sidebars.  That's it.  Every so often, I will post the answers to those questions right here.  I will do my best to answer them as honestly as I can.  I hope you will want to play along. 

And, until I need to do otherwise...anything goes.  Just remember this is a fairly conservative blog.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the pillows, the colors are great!
    I've wanting to learn how to make the envelope backing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love!!! I do believe one can NEVER have too many CUTE pillows!!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pillows! I need a bright sunshine-y addition to our otherwise blah living room and this just gave me the motivation I need to get started making them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!