16 November 2009

scarves & camping.



First off, thank you
Anna Marie Horner for helping to make my scarf for the scarf-a-long, here and here, the purdiest it can be.  Your fabrics are scrumptious.  Even though you don't know me from a tree, it is your creative genius that will make my scarf the envy of all the other scarves in my closet.  I can't wait to get started!



Secondly, I wanted to share some photos of our camping trip in October.  It was fun for all, and the trees were gorgeous.
  I didn't realize how much I've missed camping.  It is definitely back on our list of family favs, now that Rosie and Betsy are a bit older.








2 comments:

  1. My wife and I love to go camping so I appreciate the enthusiasm behind your post. We have had a couple of fall camping trips so far this year, including one where we got to experience the first snow of the year in New Jersey (big flakes!). Although the air is crisper and we have to occasionally put on another layer of clothing, we love to get out on the weekends when there is no need for air conditioning! Great photos. Stop by and see some of our camping photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random linky comment above...
    Anyway, how scrumptious are the AMH fabrics? Those are what I am using for the Honor Student version. Adore. Cool bike pic too. I totally would of bit it if I tried to snap and ride.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!