19 October 2009

Redundant.

I am not sure if I am typing right now, holding a barf bucket, spraying Lysol, or dreaming (it's been that kind of day), but I have managed to squeeze in some projects that have needed some attention.  You have read about one here already, and if you follow on Facebook, you have seen the other.  Redundancy is my middle name.  Frankly, I probably just shouldn't even post today. 

But, a day without me posting is a day without sunshine for you. 

Wow!  That was completely and utterly ri-gosh-darn-diculous and NOT true! 

Did I just type that? 

Okay, before I start telling you about my infected toenail, I'm just going to get on with it. 

****
I posted this on Facebook, and got started on my version today...


chandelier on left: anthropologie.com         
chandelier on right:  DIY project from Danny Seo, dailydanny.com


Don't the birds in the packages creep you out.  Well, they creep ME out.  Lying there all realistic looking, but motionless, and wrapped up in cellophane.  Yikes!



I have also started on my version of this, for Rosie's halloween costume.  It is coming along...






Very pleased with the results, thus far.  I've made skirts before, but with this tutorial, even an ape withOUT opposable thumbs could sew one.

Oh, and one more thing...
apparantly, even chicken wire has gone politically correct. 


Because NOW, it's poultry netting.  I mean, heaven forbid, the other fowl in the barn yard get offended by being left out.  It's not even 'wire' anymore.  What's all this netting business about?  That's hard core wire if I ever saw any.

 Anywho, I better get back to it around here. 

I think I have, officially, lost my mind. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THAT CHANDELIER!!!! (the home-made one!)
    Hope everyone gets better soon!!!not a fun sounding mommy day!
    Blessings and get-well prayers!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!