11 January 2009

look what I can do...





I have been fooling around with different photo editing programs. I do not have Photoshop. (Hey, we are just now getting cable installed, for the first time in almost 4 years. Baby steps, baby steps.)

So, I have made Tony his thank you's for his graduation party in a few weeks.
(Some of you who read this will be getting your very own via the United States Postal Service.)

Which prompted Jilly-bean to ask if I could come up with something for her kids to give relatives for Christmas presents.
(I, personally, think that she should attach the two with a silver, metal brad at the top, right in the center. How cute would that be?)

I know it's wrong, but I am proud of myself.
I know nothing about computers.
Nothing.
Or, at least, I didn't think I knew anything.
Then, came blogging.

Oh, the things I am learning.
I even made my new header from a photo I actually took.
Amazing.
The computer.
Not me.
Off to compute.

1 comment:

  1. my my those are some beautiful children on those thank you's...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!