21 December 2008

the butcher, THE BAKER, the candlestick maker.

I am really trying to refrain from posting on Sunday, but I digress. I just couldn't keep this to myself. I'm pregnant (woo-hoo, baby #5 on the way!)...just jokin'.

What I really wanted to tell you all is that my baking proweress has vastly improved, as of late. Joy the Baker has inspired me. I am, generally, NOT a baker. I really enjoy baking, it is just that I usually don't yield the results that I am after.

Tonight, is truly the exception to the rule! I have been following Joy the Baker's blog for some time, but this is the first recipe that I have actually tried of her's. And, uh, hello, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Introducing, BLACK & WHITE COOKIES (not that the institution of Black and Whites needs an intro, but the ones that I made do).


Enjoy your B & W with a tall glass of candy-cane milk.
What a Christmastime treat!
Bye, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!