27 June 2011

Backyard bounty.


We have amazing hydrangeas in our back-yard.  At first, I thought they were old lady colors, but I have completely admitted being in the wrong.  Normally, I am an all greenery, foliage, and white flowers landscape kind of girl, but I have been rethinking that.  Needless to say, I am glad I haven't 'fully' landscaped the front because, much like the interior, I want color!  I don't have high blood pressure, but if I did, all that amazing color would lower it, I'm sure.  It makes me that happy!

Our front yard has gone under a complete overhaul, and would like to know what is your landscape like?  Wild and crazy with color or monochromatic?  I would love to see and share photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!