16 March 2010

If I knew then...

what I know about myself now,
I would've made my wedding
a bit more like this...
(Can you tell my cousin is getting married soon?
Weddings are on my brain & I can't wait!)
invitation from Rifle Paper Co.

 gown by Kate Towers

shoes from J.Crew

vintage brooch bouquet by Fantasy Floral Designs

grooms attire
boutonniere from Blue Bouquet


grooms shoes Jack Purcell Converse from J.Crew

programs via the knot

cake from Martha Stewart


chocolate eggs in nest favors from the knot

venue inspiration Blackberry Farm

Would you like to come to my imaginary wedding?

P.S. A big thanks to Natalie
over at Little Shindigs for featuring
Rosie's Spongebob Tutu 3rd bithday party today!
Totally awesome!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, i would. i just found your blog recently. darn that rabbit hole. my husband is a wedding photographer and we are always talking about how much weddings have changed. i love, love, love all the handmade details, vintage finds, fun fabric accents and more. i think your imaginary wedding would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to do invites/ programs for a bride like you (so fun it would be)- sure you don't want to have another wedding just for the heck of it :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wedding would be gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!