10 January 2009

My nightmare.

Betsy needs shoes. I hate, hate, hate buying shoes for Betsy. I normally love, love, love buying shoes.

For anyone.

Here's the problem...

Miss Betsy wears orthotics on her feet/ankles. They look like this. It is super tough to find shoes that fit her properly when you have to factor in those bad boys. Most shoes have to be about 16.5 sizes too big to fit over them. For a girl who just learned to walk in August, I don't think that is a good thing.

I certainly wouldn't want to wear shoes 16.5 sizes too big, unless I was at Clown College. Which, incidentally, my neighbor really, really wants to go to.

Let the nightmare begin.

Skater-type shoes work best. Wide and flat.

Today, I discovered these.
They have swiftly been purchased, at a low-risk, I might add. Free shipping AND returns. I am pleading with the Man upstairs for them to fit. Petty? I know, but, once and for all, I hope my angel girl could have shoes as awesome as she is.

That, AND to start talking.

Not too much to ask for, is it?

Keep the faith.

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed those fit her too 'cause they are super duper cute!! Oh yeah, you could have said something about me telling you to check piperlime or something too. I'm just askin' for a little credit once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest, sweetest jill...
    those little lovlies are not from piperlime, so, you can kiss it!
    i'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope these shoes work out for you, but if not or you need another pair; New Balance sells kids shoes in many widths and the warehouse is located in Fenton so maybe something could work out for you there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!