24 November 2008

Today's topic...

...HAS BEEN PICKED JUST 4 U...
BOOTS!
We love 'em!
A lotta, lot!
They come in all kinds; dressy, casual, brown, black, short, tall! You can wear them all kinds of ways; jeans tucked in, jeans folded up, jeans over the top, with skirts, with tights, with socks, and yes, even with leg warmers (this is my favorite way, but I warn you, I dance around and sing, "She's a maniac, maniac on the-e flo-o-o-o-o-or"). Rosie gets to wear hers in the house because she has never worn them outside...yet. (Most of you know about my "no shoes in the house" rule.) Which is why I want that cute little sign for our door. >>>

How cute is that!

Anyway, I am rambling, so, I will catch you on the flip-side.

ps My sister has a pimple that she doesn't want anyone to know about (it's really not that bad, really), but let's just say a certain Christmas song comes to mind about a certain reindeer. The only reason I'm telling you this is because she thinks the world is going to come crashing down around her, and I am trying to teach her a lesson in perspective and humility. She will thank me someday. Maybe. (Love 'ya, Jill. BFF!)


These boots were made for walkin',
and that's just what they'll do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!