06 November 2008

Blogs ROCK!

This is what I made last week. I got the idea from a lovely little blog I read called, whatever. You can read it, too, here. Meg is a very crafty mom of five with an amazing house you can see here. Isn't the blogging community great?! So many great ideas to share. It is also worth checking out her kids' newly redone playroom here. Soooo cute! And if you want to know how she created some of the decor click here.

Could I have put more links on this post? I don't think so!



This is what's for din-din tonight. Mmmmmm! Whole wheat lasagna, and it' s the kind where you don't have to boil the stupid noodles. Gotta love that! Serve it with warm, crusty bread, and a salad! Cha-ching!

It is rainy and going to get real cold in Saint Lou. I plan on folding laundry on the couch while the girls sleep. Hopefully, Pete won't require my undivided attention, but I know that's a pipe dream.

Here's to beastly kids, bless their little hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!