31 October 2008

BETSY AND THE PURPLE MARKER


We all know the beloved story, Harold and the Purple Crayon, by Crockett Johnson, but what about Betsy and the Purple Marker, by Beth Grebe? This story begins with a beautiful little girl, who manages to acquire a certain purple marker, from 1 of 2 certain brothers. It is a delightful story, one in which I hope you will share with the little ones in your life. I will not spoil the ending, but I have been brainstorming ideas for pictures for this story. Below is what I came up with so far. What do you think?

Have A Happy Halloween!
ps...i finished the 'twilight' saga, hooray!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I had a similar problem yesterday with Mya, my 2yr old, but it was ablue marker and her hardwood floor in her room that is still there, permenant!! Anyway, just I would say that your blogs are always interesting keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!