03 November 2010

Hump day ear candy.

Meet Joanna Newsom.


She plays the harp. 

If you didn't know, that's cool.

Many of you may not know her.

She might be most famous for dating Andy Samberg.  


Which is sad.

Because she's much more than the girlfriend of one of the funniest guys on the planet.

Really.

Her sound is definitely unique.

You'll either love it or hate it.

I subscribe to the former.

My favorite:

See?

Strange, but nice.  So nice.

Have another.

'The Roots' featured her on their single, Right On.

It's amazing.

I link only because it has curse words and such.

You choose if you'd like to listen.

So funky.  So danceable.

{Told you my musical tastes are all over the place.}

Give her a try.

She creeps in.

In a good way.

Trust me.

P.S. The above images came from a Google search.  I forgot to source them, so if that ticks anyone off, I apologize. I'll do better next time when I'm not too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!