27 October 2010

"I love it all"


Okay, so the 'Me & You' print won!  Sweet Monika over at 'i love it all' was a real pleasure to work with.  She responded to my emails in about 2.354803789 seconds, and was quick to show me a proof in my selected colors.  Isn't Etsy grand?

Anywho, Monika was thrilled that you all like her work so much, that she is offering a 20% discount to you.  Pretty sweet.

All you need to do is mention 'oddgirlout' in the notes to seller when checking out, and then, she will promptly refund 20% of your purchase total back.  Yahoooooooo!

Here are some of my favs from her shop:





1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are a sweet thing! I've already been blessed with an order of 3 items from the same person because of your good words! Thank you, thank you from my heart!

    Monika Wright
    iloveitall.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!