21 September 2010

Bull, Cheese, & Babble.

{click to enlarge these, they look so much better}

I haven't been taking as many photos as I would like, lately.  Moving really suck it out of you.  

The other day and a little today, I made time to go through some photos I took at the park last Friday morning, as well as play around on Photoshop with existing images.


Let me say, that getting a black and white just the way you want it is a process.  I could play around for hours just on that edit alone.  I've even heard many professional photographers keep their black & white processing secrets under lock and key.  No doubt.  After all this time, mine still aren't exactly the way I want them to be.

The park images were all pretty amusing.  We have this great park nearby, Suson Park.  It's a traditional plain old park, but it also has lots of farm animals and fishing ponds to peruse.  See?  We do have good stuff, even in the middle of the country.


The bull above was majestic.  It's almost as if he knew I was photographing him.  I love the hard light.

So, the moral of my stupid story is this...
when you move, don't plan on having any time to do the things you enjoy, unless, of course, you enjoy filling boxes.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pics... need to practice more too and read up on tips and tricks of photography again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!