09 October 2009

A research project.


Okay, so, I am interested as to what makes one a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.

Anyone else?

I have come to the conclusion that the committee that chooses the recipients must be a collection of individuals who like to dabble in the intoxicating effects of methamphetamine.

After all, chronic users experience violent behavior, anxiety, confusion, paranoia, delusions.

Any of this falling into place for you?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and propose that the said committee was on high doses of meth when choosing the likes of, hmmmmm, let's see...

Yasser Arafat-terrorist

Menachem Begin-violent radical

Henry Kissinger-accused of war crimes

Rigoberta Menchu-pathological liar

More recently, we come to my favorite...

Barrack Obama-howdy doody.

What has me stumped is this,

I am not really sure, specifically, what he has done to be counted among the other laureates.

Many of whom, no doubt, deserve their prize, and whom the commitee named under conditions, in which, I can only describe as, brief moments of lucid sobriety.

Plainly, no meth that day.

These include, but are not limited to...

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Dalai Lama

Mother Teresa

But, whatever.

I mean, didn't, like, Bradgelina or George Clooney have peace talks in the Middle East?

I don't see them toting around a Nobel coin.

Just sayin'.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!