14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



~~~
Believe it or not...St. Valentine was an actual person. Actually, there are several St. Valentines. Read more about them here. After reading up on it, I now am certain that the traditions associated with Valentine's Day were totally contrived. But, it is still fun, especially for the kids. I, myself, do not do the wine, the dining, the flowers, nor do I expect them to be done for me. A card is nice, a hug, maybe a back-rub after the kiddies go to bed (hint, hint). I know that Jake loves and appreciates me by his actions on a daily basis, and because the things he does for me and the kids are done so full of his love that we can all feel it. I couldn't ask for more.
~~~

PS
We both chose cards about
being soul mates!
Creepy, huh?
I'm talkin' Twilight Zone material.
Geez, I love that man!

Happy Heart Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!