13 November 2008

October in Pictures

Because my camera and my computer can kiss my big boona right now, and because I am committed to boring you to death, I thought I would recap my favorite month in pictures. (These were previously downloaded to my woolly mammoth of a PC.)














































PS I am promising better things to come. When they will come is anybody's guess!
PPS Are these not the cutest little things? And the packaging is sooo scrumptious! Also, if anyone wants to buy this for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, in advance!





And finally, congrats to Mr. & Mrs. S,
who welcomed their third bambino
on Friday morning.
Please keep Baby Alex,and Mrs.K
(who is currently on the job hunt)
in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! You are funky fresh!